Tuesday, November 27, 2012

And Finally...

We have come to the end of the list. There's nothing much to update about #10: Buy a new laptop computer. I posted toward the beginning of the year that I accomplished this. I continue to be happy with my choice, although all the Windows 8 commercials are making me wish I could've held out until the end of the year.
I'm not going to say much about "#11: Go on a date", except that I can cross it off the list. There's nothing to get excited about. I went on a few dates this year, and they were fine, but they didn't go any further than that. So I guess I still hope I can actually accomplish this at least a few more times!
And the last item, #12: Find a spiritual practice that works for me. I feel like I can cross this off as well, because I've been journaling about what I'm thankful for. While I try to make this a daily practice, I don't always remember every day. I plan to continue working on this though, as it definitely helps improve my daily attitude and my ability to see God working in my life and in the world.

No comments: