Sunday, May 16, 2010

Stick a fork in me...

cause I'm done! As of this past Thursday, I have completed all of my papers/assignments for my final semester of seminary!! I still technically have two make-up classes to attend (one Monday and one Tuesday), due to snowmageddon. But I have nothing left to prepare for, write, or study! I was ready to celebrate after I turned in my last paper on Thursday, but then it was actually a very weird feeling once Friday rolled around and I had nothing to do. By Friday night, I was actually pretty bored! I know, rough life. I actually have about a million things I can do with my time now that I have some, I just don't know where to begin. For the past four years I've been in school (or internship) mode and I've pretty much always had something I needed to work on. So now that I don't have studying or writing or reading that I HAVE to do, I can actually do things and read things that I WANT to do and read. It'll just take some time for my brain to adjust again. Oh, transitions. I keep thinking it'll be nice when I'm settled someplace for a while and don't have to worry about major life changes... or will it? I guess that's what keeps us on our toes and keeps life so interesting, is all the changes and transitions.

2 comments:

Devon said...

congrats!!!

MyHippieFront said...

i thought i already said this...

WOOOOO!